Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cereal Socks


Cereal Socks...it's the next big thing!

So yesterday as I was nursing Isaac, Garrett comes over and steals Isaac’s socks right off his feet. I asked for him to return them but … big shock…he did not. I looked for those little socks, the blue ones that look like tennis shoes, later on in the day but I couldn’t find them anywhere. I gave up and figured they’d come up eventually. Today as I was taking care of Isaac and busy-ing about the house I wasn’t paying particularly close attention to Garrett. I could see him but I didn’t notice what he had at first. He’d asked for small bowl with some dry cereal earlier and now he was filling the missing baby socks with it. I guess you can snack on the go and if your feet get cold just slip it right on. Honestly that sounds like something that would be useful to him. I’m not kidding. Also in a state of emergency I’ve used socks for burp cloths, wash cloths, mittens, and…ya know maybe Garrett got his resourcefulness from me.

ps- that's his "Smile!" face, not sure why it looks like a disabled wink. He's just special that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment