Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brad's Joy



Anyone who knows Brad, knows he loves to catch, kill and/or eat animals of every kind. He is particularily grateful that our current location allows for many opportunities to do all three. As a combined Birthday-Father's day gift Brad got an out of state fishing license and all the stuff that goes with it. He's been fishing a few times and CRABBING as well. This video is of the first time he caught a crab big enough to bring home and eat. He did all the research to make sure we knew what we could eat and how we could eat it. And he loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Dani! I am FINALLY making it to your blog! I just realized I never linked it on mine, so I never come here, but your FB reminded me. Glad you guys are having a good time livin it up in Tehas (that's what I call it too). Eric's family lives in Houston, but luckily Eric didn't grow up there so he doesn't have the full on TX pride and we don't have to have a TX flag in our car..thank goodness. So will there be a follow up post with how the crab turned out?! I'm linking your site on mine now, so I will be frequenting your blog in the future.

Post a Comment