Friday, October 28, 2011

Ode To a Winter Garrett

Garrett's First Yellow Snow Cone. Just Kidding! It was the first time he's really played in the snow. He was too little last winter to really explore it. Yesterday he was just fascinated by it and I couldn't get him to stop eating it!

I was showing him how you can leave hand prints in the snow and he liked that. I really liked this picture of him.

You can tell how big he's gotten in this one! He's quite tall.

Mouth full of snow again...


Is that not the cutest hat and mitten set? He really likes them because he LOVES dinosaurs. He's also wearing his favorite shirt, it's from Disney's Cars. Thanks Grandma, that was a great one! He'd wear it every day if I let him!

He's so big, and smart! I can't believe he's not even two yet with all his talents and yet I can't believe he's already almost two! Yes, I have mixed feelings.

WE LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY! Garrett Bradley Price, 22 months old, Golden Colorado



1 comment:

Momza said...

We love your little guy too! He is so dang cute!

Post a Comment